Fuel Stamp Saving Scheme
Joining the Mid Ulster fuel stamp scheme can help you save to meet your fuel costs.
|How does it work?
- Simply pick up a free collection card from any participating retailer.
- Buy £5 fuel stamps when you can and stick them into your card.
- When your card is full, you will have saved £200 towards your next order of fuel.
- Don’t worry if you need oil and your card is not full. You can use a partly completed card towards the cost of paying.
- When you need fuel, simply contact any of the participating suppliers to agree the price and delivery.
- Remember to tell the supplier you are paying or part-paying with a fuel stamp card.
If you already have a Cookstown, Dungannon or Magherafelt collection card and stamps, you can continue to use them along with the new Mid Ulster stamps when they become available.