Draft Performance Improvement Objectives 2018-2019
The Council is currently consulting on its draft 2018-2019 Corporate Performance Improvement Objectives.
The Local Government Act (NI) 2014 and Department of Communities Guidance requires us as a Council to make sure we have set out ways to continuously improve the delivery of all our services.
We want to deliver the best possible services to everyone who uses them. To do this we have developed four Improvement Objectives for 2018 - 2019, we originally set the objectives in 2017 – 18 for two years and agreed to carry out an annual review.
- We would like to know what you think about the following improvement objectives that we have selected:
- Objective One – To assist in the growth of the local economy by increasing the numbers of visitors to our district
- Objective Two – To help manage our waste and environment by reducing the amount of waste going to landfill
- Objective Three – To improve the accessibility of our services by increasing the number available online
- Objective Four – To support people to adopt healthier lifestyles by increasing usage of Council recreational facilities.
You can find out more on each objective and the reasons why we have selected it as a priority in the related documents in the section opposite “Draft Performance Improvement Objectives 2018-2019”.
Responding to the Consultation
You can give us your feedback on the objectives in a number of ways:
Complete a short online survey by clicking here.
By downloading a copy of the related documents section opposite and returning the completed survey to a Council office or by post to:
Performance & Quality Officer
Mid Ulster District Council
By emailing your feedback to [email protected] using the subject heading “Response to Council Performance Objective Consultation”
All responses must be received by 12 noon Friday 27 April 2018.
What happens next?
Once the Council has considered the feedback received it will publish a Corporate Improvement Plan. This plan will set out our Improvement Objectives. It will detail, for each objective, where we want to improve, what we will do to make improvements and how we will know we have made a difference.
During the year, we will let you know how we are doing on delivering our objectives and publish a final report on our performance by October 2019.