• Text Colour:
  • C
  • C
  • C
  • C
  • Text Size: A A A
New phone number

03000 132 132

Contact us »

Bellaghy Bawn

Castle Street
Bellaghy
BT45 8LA
Tel: 028 7963 1510

Bellaghy Bawn, a ‘Plantation Fort’, was built in 1618 by the Vintners Company of London and was substantially renovated in the 1780s by Bishop Harvey, Earl of Bristol. It remained a family residence until 1981.

For further details contact:
The Bridewell VIC
Magherafelt