• Text Colour:
  • C
  • C
  • C
  • C
  • Text Size: A A A
New phone number

03000 132 132

Contact us »

Councillor Allowances 2016-2017

Councillors are entitled to allowances which are paid by the Council.

The main allowances which may be payable to a councillor are:

  • Basic Allowance
  • Special Responsibility Allowance (SRA)
  • Dependants’ Carers’ Allowance (standard/specialised care rates)
  • Travel and Subsistence Allowance (also payable to committee members); and
  • Chairperson/Vice Chairperson Allowance.

You will find details of Councillors' allowances for 2016-2017 in the 'related documents' section opposite.