Become a Pool Lifeguard with the RLSS UKs National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
The NPLQ covers all elements of Pool Rescue Techniques, Lifeguarding Theory, First Aid and CPR.
Participants must complete a swim test prior to acceptance on the course, so telephone us to enrol on this course.
Current course availability
No current availability.
- Excellent starting point for a career in the leisure industry
- Opportunity for career progression, as most leisure managers start off as Pool Lifeguards
- Varied working hours
- Work within a team
- The NPLQ is recognised around the world, so potential to work and travel
- Great way for students to fund studies
- Learn essential life skills, including First Aid and CPR
Lifeguard Course Pre-Requisites
Every candidate attending a NPLQ course must be 16-years-old at the time of taking the NPLQ final assessment and be able to:
- Jump / dive into deep water
- Swim 50 metres in less than 60 seconds
- Swim 100 metres continuously on front and back in deep water
- Tread water for 30 seconds
- Surface dive to the floor of the pool
- Climb out unaided without ladder/steps and where the pool design permits
Want to know more?
Email us at email@example.com