Information about parking fines
NSL employs traffic attendants to patrol car parks and take enforcement action against vehicles which are found to be parked in contravention of the restrictions by issuing Penalty Charge Notices (PCNs). The DRD will process PCNs and deal with all representations and appeals on our behalf.
Examples of contraventions to parking restrictions include:
- Parking without clearly displaying a valid pay and display ticket
- Parking for longer than the paid time
- Not parking wholly within the markings of the bay or space
- Parking in a disabled persons' parking space without clearly displaying a valid disabled persons' badge
- Parking in an electric vehicles’ charging place during operating hours without charging your vehicle
For further information
If you have any queries around parking tickets you should contact:
Parking Enforcement Processing Unit
Tel: 0845 300 0613
Complaints about a traffic attendant
Any complaints about the behaviour of traffic attendants should be put in writing to:
NSL Services Group
10 Callender Street
For any other general enquires about off-street parking contact NSL Customer Services Department on 0845 603 9337.
Car Park Charges and Condition
If you have any queries about car park tariffs or the condition of car parks, you should contact the Council on 03000 132 132.
To find out more about parking enforcement visit www.nidirect.gov.uk.