Strategic Community Development Grant (Threshold £8,000)
Remember to read the general Grant Eligibility Conditions as well as the criteria for this specific grant.
This is a Category 1 Grant: community groups (community, arts, culture and heritage) can only apply to one programme per year in Categories 1 and 2.
The Strategic Community Development Grant aims to support strategic community development organisations that provide for the Mid Ulster area. Groups delivering to the same area should submit a partner application to avoid duplication.
1. Level of community support activity
2. Level of benefit – number of beneficiaries
3. Targeting of deprivation and social need
4. Quality and level of provision
5. Level of geographic coverage
6. Value for money.
For queries or questions about this grant, please contact:
T: 03000 132 132 ext: 24611
T: 03000 132 132 ext: 22502