To help reduce the number of people coming in to the building and the amount of time spent in the office, we would ask that you download the Birth Registration Form.
The form can be completed online, saved and emailed to us.
If you are unable to fill the form in online you can print it out, complete by hand and return it to the office, either by scanning and email to our registration office or by posting it to the registration office in either Cookstown, Dungannon or Magherafelt (addresses below).
If you do not have access to a printer please contact us and we can post a form to you. When we receive your completed form you will be contacted by phone and given an appointment.
When coming in to register the birth, please be aware of the following:
- If married, only one parent should attend, if unmarried and wish to include the baby’s father’s name, then both parents need to attend. Parents may be asked to come into the building one at a time
- Please bring the baby’s red book given by the hospital
- Please bring a form of ID with you
- Please wear a face covering
- If possible baby and other children should not be brought to the office
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms DO NOT attend the appointment but please contact us and another one will be re-allocated to you at a future date.
If you have any queries, please contact our Registration Office:
T: 03000 132 132
E: Registration Office
Cookstown - Registration Office, Burn Road, Cookstown BT80 8DT
Dungannon - Registration Office, Circular Road, Dungannon BT71 6DT
Magherafelt - Registration Office, Ballyronan Road, Magherafelt BT45 6EN