Advance your business in Mid Ulster with the Tender Ready Programme.
|Mid Ulster Council
|This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme and Mid Ulster District Council.
Mid Ulster District Council have commissioned Global Education (NI) Limited (GEL) to deliver the new Tender Ready Programme to build the capacity of micro and small businesses to source new work and prepare high quality tender bids.
|FREE support is available to:
- Identify sources of new work.
- Prepare and submit live tenders.
- Identify supply chain opportunities.
- Use online procurement systems.
- Achieve compliance with required industry standards.
|To be eligible to apply businesses must:
- Be located in the Mid Ulster District Council Area.
- Be micro or small business (employ less than 50).
- Be actively trading for 12 months.
- Not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere.
- Demonstrate the capacity to create new employment.
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an application form please contact GEL on 028 713 47631 or email email@example.com.
|Support to complete application forms is available.