Transform Your Business Through People.
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme and Mid Ulster District Council.
Mid Ulster District Council has commissioned GEL (NI) Ltd to deliver the new Transform Programme to work in partnership with micro and small businesses to enhance their ability to attract and retain skilled staff.
Free support is available to:
- Increase your business’s attractiveness to the labour market
- Develop long term sustainable solutions to recruitment issues
- Enhance your ability to recruit and retain employees
- Develop productive and engaging workplaces
- Address areas of skill gaps
To be eligible to apply businesses must:
- Be located in the Mid Ulster District Council Area
- Be micro or small business (employ less than 50)
- Be actively trading for 12 months
- Not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an application form please contact Janis at GEL on 028 713 47631 or email email@example.com
Support to complete application forms is available.