Whether you love camping with your caravan, motorhome or tent Mid Ulster offers some excellent sites.
Whether it’s caravanning by a lake, lough or forest park Mid Ulster offers stunning scenery and excellent facilities, everything you need to park or pitch up and enjoy your break!
Caravan and camping has reopened at Ballyronan Marina and Dungannon Park.
- Enhanced hygiene and new social distancing measures will be in place
- 6 pitches will be available at Ballyronan Marina
- 12 pitches will be available at Dungannon Park
- Directional signage will be in place to control flow of traffic, and contactless methods of check-in and payment will be in operation
- Self-contained units will be accepted for booking, as toilet, laundry and shower blocks remain closed, with temporary toileting facilities available
All other campsites will remain closed at this time.
Need help or advice?
Contact any our local Visitor Information Centres or email email@example.com