Set on the shores of Lough Neagh, the Blue Flag Award Marina and Caravan Park is a picturesque site, approximately 12 miles from of Cookstown and 5 miles from Magherafelt.
Bird spotters are spoilt for choice as a ramble through the 5 acre woodland on site boasts views of swans, grebes and tufted ducks.
|Covid-19 (Corona Virus Update)
Caravan and camping will reopen at Ballyronan Marina on Friday 3 July, with booking available from Monday 22 June.
- Enhanced hygiene and new social distancing measures will be in place
- To ensure social distancing can be maintained - 6 pitches will be available at Ballyronan Marina
- Directional signage will be in place to control flow of traffic, and contactless methods of check-in and payment will be in operation
- Self-contained units will be accepted for booking, as toilet, laundry and shower blocks remain closed, with temporary toileting facilities available.
- Caravan and Camping is available on site from 01 March - 30 October
- 20 hard standing caravan pitches & tent pitches (Book online)
- Wetland Walk through Ballyronan Wood
- Barbeque site
- Football facilities
- Disabled Toilets
- Childrens’ Play Area
- Animals on a lead are permitted on site.
As Ballyronan Marina is on the shores of Lough Neagh, it can be affected by the hatching at certain times of the year of the Lough Neagh Fly, a harmless, non-biting midge which is a natural phenomenon and provides food for migratory birds. In its larval form the midge is also the key food source of wintering wildfowl.
You can see when the likelihood of a predicted hatch happening is here (timings may vary depending on climate and weather conditions), and we advise giving us a quick phone if you would like up to the minute information.
Ballyronan Marina and Caravan Park
135A Shore Road
T: 028 7941 8143