Drum Manor Forest Park is the most centrally located Forest Park, situated just 3 miles from Cookstown lying immediately south of the Sperrin Mountains and west of Lough Neagh.
Drum Manor is colourful in Spring and Autumn with a shrub, butterfly and Japanese garden, arboretum, ponds, mixed woodlands.
The park includes gardens, a play park, lawned areas and walking trails in the forest and around the wildfowl lake.
- Caravan and Camping is available from 15 March to 31 October
- 31 caravan and camping stands (Book Online)
- Children's play park
- Beautiful gardens, walks and wildflower lake
- Modern toilets and showers with fresh water supply
- Chemical toilet disposal point
- Electricity hook up
- Mobile catering unit (at various times of the year)
Forest Service - Enniskillen Forest Office
T: 028 6634 3165