Skip to main content


If you need to report an issue (e.g., missed bins, environmental issues such as noise, leisure issues or licensing), you can do so online by contacting us.  You can also contact our Customer Service Advisors by calling 03000 132 132 if you prefer to talk to someone about your issue. 

If you are unhappy about an action the Council has or has not taken, or the service you have received from the Council, please let us know and we will investigate, to see if there is anything we can do to resolve the issue and improve our service. 

The Ombudsman Office defines a complaint as:

 An expression of dissatisfaction by one or more members of the public about an organisation’s action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by or on behalf of an organisation.

Considering the definition​ above, you can decide whether you wish to make a complaint