We’re working to become a Fairtrade district:
- A place where our shops and retail outlets offer Fairtrade products, like tea, coffee, sugar, bananas and chocolate.
- Where we choose to support farmers and workers in developing countries to receive a fair price for their goods by buying products which carry the Fairtrade mark.
- Where we meet together as a community to promote Fairtrade and encourage the use of Fairtrade products.
What Can You Do To Make Trade Fair?
- We can all choose to use Fairtrade products.
- If you’re a retailer, restaurant or café owner, you can stock Fairtrade products.
- Community groups can switch to Fairtrade Tea & Coffee for their meetings and run Fairtrade Coffee Mornings etc to raise awareness.
- If you’re a business, big or small, consider using Fairtrade tea and coffee for your meetings and in your staff canteens.
- Join our steering group to raise awareness of Fairtrade and help Mid Ulster achieve its Fair trade district status.
Would you like to know more?
Drop in for a cup of Fairtrade tea or coffee:
Hill of The O’Neill & Ranfurly House (Café), Dungannon
Monday 2 March 2020
5.30pm – 7pm (Admission FREE)
Keep up to date with Fairtrade news and events in Mid Ulster.
If you are a business, organisation or individual and would like to know more about Fairtrade in the area please complete the form below.