Skip to main content

Request for written consent for tree works within a conservation area form

Please give the name of the conservation area that the tree(s) are located in.
Please upload a map that clearly identifies existing tree(s) requiring the works. The map should be scaled and clearly identify all existing trees that require tree works. You may wish to refer to Conservation Area designation maps available on the PRONI website.
Please upload a detailed schedule of proposed tree works (BS3998:2010 Tree Work - Recommendations). We encourage the engagement of appropriately accredited arboricultural professionals for specified tree works. A list can be found on the Arboricultural Association website.
Photographic evidence must be from a public viewpoint and dated.