Keep up to date with severe weather updates and any impact on our services.
Friday 28 February 2020
With a Met Office yellow weather warning for strong winds tomorrow, Saturday 29 February 2020, from 12 noon in place until Sunday 1 March at 12 noon, we are taking the precaution of closing all Council forest and parks sites from Saturday 29 February at 12 noon. All sites will remain closed until further notice.
The following sites are included:
- Portglenone Angling Facility
- Moydamlaght Forest
- Derrynoid Forest and Riverside Walk
- Iniscarn Forest
- Maghera Walled Garden Walk
- Manor Park, Moneymore
- Ardtrea Riverside Walk
- Drum Manor Play Park Entrance, Cookstown
- Cabin Wood, Cookstown
- Coalisland Canal
- Washingbay Walk
- Caledon Riverside Walk
- Round Lake Caravan and Camping Site (including trails), Fivemiletown
- Blessingbourne Mountain Bike Trails, Fivemiletown
- Knockmany Forest Trails
- Augher Riverside Walk.
- Pomeroy Forest
- Brantry Forest
- Davagh Mountain Bike Trails
- Dungannon Park
- Ballyronan Marina and Wood
For realtime updates, visit the Mid Ulster District Council Facebook Page or Twitter account.
Useful Information in bad weather: