Set on the shores of Lough Neagh, the Blue Flag Award Marina and Caravan Park is a picturesque site, approximately 12 miles from of Cookstown and 5 miles from Magherafelt.
Bird spotters are spoilt for choice as a ramble through the 5 acre woodland on site boasts views of swans, grebes and tufted ducks.
- Caravan and Camping at Ballyronan Marina is available 17 March - 30 September.
- 18 hard standing caravan pitches and tent pitches (Book online)
- Wetland Walk and Eco Trails through Ballyronan Wood
- On-water glamping pods
- Viewing platform over Lough Neagh
- Barbeque site
- Football facilities
- Disabled Toilets
- All-inclusive Children's Play Area
- Changing Places facility
- Animals on a lead are permitted on site.
As Ballyronan Marina is on the shores of Lough Neagh, it can be affected by the hatching at certain times of the year of the Lough Neagh Fly, a harmless, non-biting midge which is a natural phenomenon and provides food for migratory birds. In its larval form the midge is also the key food source of wintering wildfowl.
You can see when the likelihood of a predicted hatch happening is here (timings may vary depending on climate and weather conditions), and we advise giving us a quick phone if you would like up to the minute information.
Ballyronan Marina and Caravan Park
135A Shore Road
T: 028 7941 8143