Advance your business in Mid Ulster with the Digital First Programme.
This project is part funded by Invest Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth and Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme and Mid Ulster District Council.
Mid Ulster District Council has commissioned 42 Digital Ltd to deliver the new Digital First Programme to develop digital platforms, improve customer engagement and grow your business online.
FREE support is available to:
- Website and eCommerce Development
- Social Media Support
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Google and Facebook Ads
- Google Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Digital Strategy
To be eligible to apply businesses must:
- Be located in the Mid Ulster District Council Area
- Be micro or small business (employ less than 50)
- Be actively trading for 12 months
- Not be eligible to receive similar support elsewhere
For more information on the Programme and to obtain an application form please contact 42 Digital Ltd by email email@example.com or telephone 028 8224 8933.
Alternatively complete an online Digital First Programme application form.
Support to complete application forms is available.