Delivered by the Department for Infrastructure investment of £160m the project will upgrade 14.7 kilometres of the A6 North Western Transport Corridor between Randalstown and Castledawson.
High quality transport links such as the A6 Randalstown to Castledawson Dualling Scheme are the vital arteries of today’s most successful economies, delivering direct benefits such a improved safety, journey time reductions and reliability. Furthermore some of the Wider Economic Benefits include;
- Powering competitive advantage in business
- Facilitating inward investment
- Reducing social isolation
- Improving integration, and
- Linking people to an expanding world of information, services and opportunity
The scheme construction website holds detailed and up to date information and is available at a6rcdualling.co.uk.