This scheme has now closed.
|This scheme offers a discretionary grant for property owners/tenants, located within boundaries of the following towns and villages located in Mid Ulster District Council Area:-
Coalisland, Cookstown, Dungannon, Maghera and Magherafelt.
Aghaginduff/Cabragh, Annaghmore, Ardboe, Augher, Aughnacloy Ballinderry, Ballygawley, Ballylifford, Ballynakilly, Ballyronan, Bellaghy, Benburb, Brockagh/Mountjoy, Caledon, Cappagh, Castledawson, Castlecaulfield, Churchtown, Clady, Clogher, Coagh, Creagh, Desertmartin, Donaghmore, Draperstown, Drummullan, Edendork, Eglish, Fivemiletown, Galbally, Granville, Gulladuff, Killyman, Moneymore, Moortown, Moy, Moygashel, Newmills, Orritor, Pomeroy, Sandholes, Stewartstown, Swatragh, Tamnamore, The Bush, The Loup, The Rock, Tobermore and Upperlands.
The discretionary grant will offer up to 75% of eligible costs, capped at £5,000 per property for minor external and/or internal improvements and repairs.
Please note that the inclusion of a building within the scheme boundaries does not give automatic entitlement to a grant as this is a competitive process and limited funds are available.
|To be eligible to apply, property owners/tenants should be:
- Located within the boundaries of one of the above named towns or villages
- A commercial property including:
- Shops (hairdressers, beauty salons, dry cleaners, clothing retailer, etc)
- Financial and professional services (estate agents, insurance companies etc)
- Restaurants, public houses, cafes and food takeaways
- A vacant commercial premises.
Applications for the scheme closed at 4pm on Wednesday 18 September 2019.