Skip to main content


Licences are legally required to operate a wide range of businesses within the Mid Ulster District. 

License type  
Entertainment Licence

Where persons are admitted to a premises for the purposes of entertainment (subject to charges), a licence must first be obtained from the Council.

Petroleum Licence

If you store petroleum you must be licensed by the Council. 

Premises Registration

If you wish to hold a civil marriage or civil partnership registration in premises in Northern Ireland, they must first be approved by the Council.

For further information or enquiries contact the Building Control Service:
Tel: 03000 132 132

A to Z of Council Services