Skip to main content

Online Services

You can apply and pay for online services.


Apply Online

Building Control

Apply for a Building Notice
Apply for a Regularisation Certificate
Request a Building Control Inspection
Apply for a Property Certificate
Apply for a Full Plans Application

Caravan & Camping Site Licences

Apply for a new licence or to transfer/change a licence

Certificate of Fitness (Housing)

Apply for a Certificate of Fitness


Apply, renew & manage your dog licence
Register Guard Dog Kennels

Entertainment Licences

Apply for an Entertainment Licence


Apply for food premises approval
Apply to register a food business

Hairdressing & Barber Registration

Apply to register a hairdressing or barber business


Book courses, classes and activities at our leisure facilities

Pay Online

Pay an invoice online

Petroleum Licences

Apply for a Petroleum Licence

Pollution Prevention & Control

Apply for a Pollution Prevention & Control Permit

Safety Certificates

Apply for a safety certificate for a sports ground
Apply for a safety certificate for sports stands

Tattooing, Piercing, Acupuncture & Electrolysis

Apply to register to offer tattooing, piercing, acupuncture & electrolysis


Apply for a Street Trading Licence
(Information on Sunday Trading)

Water Cooling Towers & Evaporative Condensers

Notify of water colling towers or evaporative condensers on your premises


Request a bulky waste collection
Make a commercial waste payment

Weddings & Civil Ceremonies

Register premises for weddings and civil ceremonies

A to Z of Council Services