The Energy Efficiency Advice Service is a 1-1 personal approach to manage the energy efficiency of domestic properties within Mid Ulster District Council.
|Are you, or someone you know, living in a cold or damp home?
The Energy Advisor can provide tailored support for clients including the generation of referrals to other available support schemes.
For further information please contact Mid Ulster District Council and ask to speak to the Energy Efficiency Adviser on 03000 132 132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
|What assistance is available from your local council?
- Onward referrals for heating and insulation grants.
- Bespoke energy effi ciency advice.
- Home visits to provide tailored information and support.
- Information on local oil buying clubs.
- Information on fuel/oil stamp schemes.
- Attendance at talks and events.
This project is supported by the PHA.