Joining the Mid Ulster fuel stamp scheme can help you save to meet your fuel costs.
- Simply pick up a free collection card from any participating retailers in the Cookstown, Dungannon or Magherafelt areas
- Buy £5 fuel stamps when you can and stick them into your card
- When your card is full, you will have saved £200 towards your next order of fuel
- Don’t worry if you need oil and your card is not full. You can use a partly completed card towards the cost of paying
- When you need fuel, simply contact any of the participating suppliers to agree the price and delivery
- Remember to tell the supplier you are paying or part-paying with a fuel stamp card
For more information, help or advice contact our Environmental Health Service on 03000 132 132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org